Saturday 30 May 2009

Who am I?

I'm an array of weird and unusual attributes, but they're what makes me who I am, and my friends assure me these are good things (which either means they like me, or it doesn't say much about their sanity!!)

I like to take every opportunity if I can, even if I don't think I'll like it. Forget glass half full, mine is usually overflowing.

Apparently I was at risk of stunted growth due to medication when I was younger, it may or may not have happened, but they've given up caring as I'm 5' 11" ;)

I have a chronic inability to take myself seriously.

I like taking challenges and coming up with mad ideas.

Nothing is ever straightforward when I'm involved. Things seem to become complicated just because I'm there. Trouble breeds trouble perhaps?!

I seem to get my best ideas in the evening, which means I have to get up and write them down as I'll never remember them in the morning.

Apparently my constant smiling drives some of my friends mad.

The worst thing you can do is tell me not to do something I want to do. If my mind is made up to do something I WILL be doing it.

I can appear quite sweet and innocent, but in fact have a very dirty and twisted mind- it's all a cunning plan to lure people into my trap.... You have been warned :)

1 comment:

  1. All the above sound like lovely qualities to me!

    Laura
    ~X~

    ReplyDelete